Fort Worth and Dallas Wedding Planner and Consultant
Weddings represent one of life’s most joyous occasions. Enjoy your occasion even more by trusting Kay Watson to handle the details, coordinate vendors, and organize this period in your life diplomatically and efficiently. Kay is a member of the American Association of Certified Wedding Planners and a Fort Worth and Dallas wedding planner and consultant located in Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas. Kay and her team offer personalized services to create the celebration you have envisioned. Kay will assist with every aspect of wedding planning, bringing in past and new ideas to create your vision to tailor it with your personal taste and budget.
Wedding Week Wrap-Up
For the bride who had made all her vendor selections and decisions, yet comes to the realization that she wants to “be a bride” at her wedding. This package allows Kay to personally take the bride’s plans and details to organize them into a wedding week and wedding day agenda for the professional service vendors.
No two weddings are alike, so the coordinating services of a certified wedding consultant differ with each wedding and event. Each package is customized for each bride and her family for the special wedding day. With the initial complimentary first meeting offered by Kay, the bride is able to select a service needed in planning her wedding.
The greatest reward Kay receives from her wedding consulting is the gratitude from her brides and grooms and their families. Every wedding is a special event and Kay pours all her energy into making the celebration memorable for everyone. Here are a sampling of some personal raves from those incredibly special wedding days.
Benefits Of Hiring A Fort Worth and Dallas Wedding Planner And Consultant
- You have enough to worry about. A wedding planner will take care of the details and take you step by step through your entire wedding process – from guest invitations to your honeymoon.
- No calling around trying to talk to vendors or looking online for reviews to choose a vendor. A wedding planner knows the vendors who will provide a quality service that will fit your budget.
- You don’t get married every week. Dallas wedding planners are doing multiple weddings each and every month. They are on top of their game with a schedule to go by and know how to keep your plans on target.
- Details, details, details. You have enough to do working on your guest list, choosing vendors and tasting cake samples. A wedding consultant will help keep on task on within your budget for your rehearsal dinner options, wedding location and reception venues.
- Your time is better spent. What would take you hours, a certified wedding planner can take care of with a few phone calls and let their experience and expertise work for them to make your wedding day a completely enjoyable experience.
- Issues and challenges. Every wedding will have some challenges and you want to be able to focus on enjoying every moment. A wedding consultant will take care of any issues or challenges that come up so you can relax and enjoy the celebration, stress free.
What You Can Expect From Kay Watson Wedding Consultants
- Our certified wedding planner will schedule an initial, complimentary wedding consultation to go over your wedding budget and discuss your individual needs. At this consultation, your wedding planner will provide you with a wedding planning packet with wedding suggestions, some samples and other wedding planning materials.
- Our wedding consultants work with high quality vendors who provide exceptional services. We can provide recommendations for photographers, venues, flowers and music to fit your specific and individual wedding budget.
- Our wedding planners will provide a suggested wedding week agenda and rehearsal dinner format to match your wedding theme and your wedding ideas that makes your wedding planning easy and worry free.
- Our certified wedding consultants are all about the details. They have years of wedding planning experience and are fully equipped to handle each and every aspect of planning your wedding and double checking that everything you need has been planned and is on the calendar to celebrate your special wedding event.
- We are available when you need us. Our wedding planners are available when questions arise or when you have a day when challenges arise. We are here to take on those challenges and make sure your wedding day will go as planned. Challenges will come up for every wedding and we know how to handle them with ease and grace.
Why You Should Choose Kay Watson Wedding Consultants
- Our certified wedding consultants are highly skilled with years of wedding planning experience to allow your wedding and all the surrounding events to exceed your expectations.
- Our Fort Worth and Dallas wedding planners live in the area and have built lasting relationships with wedding vendors over the years. We know the vendors who will deliver an exquisite wedding experience.
- We love details. You might not. Our wedding consultants know how to present each and every detail of your wedding so you won’t wonder what is due on the schedule or if you missed something. We handle it all.
- There are always challenges that come up for your wedding. It might be how to deal with divorced parents or even who to invite and exclude on your guest list. We have the expertise to provide the best advice to meandering through all the challenges and tough decisions with you.